IMPORTANT UPDATE - 2020 SUMMER TRAP LEAGUE
Summer Trap League will begin on Tuesday, June 9th. Our summer league will consist of 8 weeks of shooting with the final league night ending on July 28th. There will be NO summer banquet on August 4th. We will be having a captains meeting on Tuesday, June 2nd at 6:30pm and will be meeting under the pavilion. The clubhouse will be closed. The captain’s meeting is for captains only! Captains are responsible for relaying all information to their team members. While attending the captain’s meeting, please practice social distancing, masks are encouraged, if you don’t feel well do not attend the meeting and no carry in’s allowed.
The rules for this summer’s trap league is NOT the way we want it however these rules are put in place to try and provide a safe place and to be able to start shooting trap. The following rules have been implemented by WBBSC to keep everyone safe and to follow the recommendations of the WEDC, Washington County Health Department and the Wisconsin Department of Health.
These rules will remain in effect until further notice…
- No carry in’s allowed!
- Please do not bring in communal food or dishes to pass
- Please practice social distancing, stay at least 6 feet away from other people
- If you don’t feel well, PLEASE STAY HOME
- Port A Potties will be onsite for use since clubhouse will be closed.
- Teams will only shoot 5 people instead of 6 to comply with social distancing (no low score drop). Teams can still have 9 team members.
- Clubhouse will remain closed, no alcohol will be sold. WBBSC is a volunteer club and the club does not have the personnel or recourses to comply with the WEDC’s guidelines for opening the bar. We are checking to see if our liquor license will allow beer sales outside however at this time no beer sales will be sold outside until we get approval.
- Please come and shoot, say hello to your friends and then move along.
- Season will begin on June 9th and go 8 weeks until July 28th. There will be no summer banquet.
- Sponsor fee will be $30 per team
- The window by the cash register will be open to pay shooting fees, please collect all of your teams money and only have 1 person pay for the team to shoot. Do your best to have exact cash when paying.
Thank you all for your patronage, patience and understanding in these times. We are trying to reopen and allow summer trap league to happen in a safe environment. We understand this situation is not ideal and different from the normal summer league. Please be patient as we are trying our best to bring back shooting in a responsible and safe manner. Thank you!
WBBSC offers Summer and Fall Trap Leagues along with a Winter Hunt N Cover league.
Open/practice shooting is available on Tuesdays from 4:30 pm - 9:00 pm however LEAGUE SHOOTING TAKES 1ST PRIORITY!
2020 Summer League
8 weeks: 6/9/20 - 7/28/20
Captains Meeting - 6/2/20 @ 6:30pm @ WBBSC Outdoor Pavilion
2020 Fall League
10 weeks: 8/18/120 - 10/20/20
Captains Meeting - 8/11/20 @ 6:00pm @ WBBSC Club House
League Banquet - 10/27/20 w/ open shooting with Dinner @ 6:30pm
TRAP LEAGUE RESULTS
2020 Summer League
2020 Hunt N Cover League
2019 Fall League