WBBSC's Pistol League brings together Public as well as club members are encouraged to participate in the Outdoor Bulls-eye Pistol League.
Please clean up after yourself. Good stewardship as a WBBSC Member is noticed by your fellow members...Thank You in advance!
1. Match consists of 30 shots fired.
2. A perfect score is 300 with 30x's. 30 shots with a possible 10 points per shot = 300 points
3. X's are scored on slow, timed, and rapid fire targets. They are scored as 10 points and are recorded to use as tie breaking criteria
4. All firing is done using a ONE HAND HOLD
5. No gloves or armbraces/supports are permitted on the shooting hand
6. NO CONTACT WITH YOUR BODY AND THE BENCH WHILE SHOOTING
7. Eye and hearing protection are required at all times
Slow fire - NRA B-16
Timed fire - NRA B-8
The West Bend Barton Sportsmen’s Club is the final authority for interpreting and enforcing range rules. No Rapid Fire: 2-Second rule between shots